Thursday, November 1, 2007

-jaw drops-

Well thank you for making my last post look stupid... Comment explosion... Um, I might not get to say anything about today... Oh yeah, happy halloween-ish. I've always thought that was stupid. Number one, who said halloween is a happy holiday? Shouldn't it be "Have a dreary halloween?" Second, I just find that the moral codes for halloween and the world in general are dropping like rocks.

So yeah, comments... Um, Hubert, could you help me out here?

Hubert: -reads through comments-

Me: Alternating?

Hubert: Sure.
(From Woot! Paper...)
About the grammar:
-Yeah, I'm quite good with an eraser, aren't I? I went to Bro. Bishop's LESSON.

Me: (From MIA)
First of all, no one gets in here when I'm gone, okay? Maybe Hedgy will have to take care of that. He seems to know how to keep an eye on things. -gives hedgy a slug-
About the monkeys:
-Second, I must admit the identification for the monkeys was a stroke of genius for me. The mute one was a little tricky, though...

Hubert: (From -yawns-)
About faces and projects:
-The Mindweaver project is a level 2 security file. (Meaning it's hardly confidential. Kept from most, but openly displayed to those who look.) The Mindweaver project is a simple method of keeping creativity at its height. Basically, a series of short stories with the purpose of getting used to the idea of plots and writing. It's a training platform.
-The faces, I think, are a bit of a joke. o_O/o.O = Simple question marks put into internet smiley sort of form. º-º = Odd little stare. O.O/O_O/@_@/@.@ etc. = Surprise. ^^ = Happy. You get the idea. They're faces. ...With eyes the size of my head...

Me: (From Here...Kitty)
About 'Mites and cats:
-The Mechimites are part of an experimental weapons project, level 4 security department. I'd rather not say more. (Not for the average guy on the street...)
-Yes, after R&T's party, Joe found a cat. This being halloween season (may the very holiday wither to dust), we thought we should get it off the streets. Now we're looking for its owner.
-By the way. Thank you very much for spotting that leson thing... -checks to make sure spell checker works-

Hubert: (From ...No one has commented...)
About ice, work, staff, lesions, and hedgehogs:
-Yes, the ice should be fun, but I know nothing about it.
-He, he, he. All I've got is message running and the occasional odd job here and there.
-Aw, why thank you. I've got fans. Of course, my fans also seem to like crazed primates, so I don't know what to think...
-No, I don't think he would do that... Just erased chalkboards.
-Sorry, I've already got him on hold. That and it'd be a bit of a walk for him. He's no Sonic, I'm afraid.

Me: So there you have it. A half hour later and I'm finally done. Thanks, Hubert.

Hubert: Don't mention it. -leaves-

Back to me again: Alright, I gotta go. Hedgy found something in the wiring again...

No comments: