Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wow... Like, way wow...

HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU? Okay, get this. This post comes in several parts:

He did WHAT?
Manhood-ish
Secret project
Waist of time
Strange obsessions...

Alrighty, to start off, everyone here knows that my parents got divorced a while back, right? (I figure you do, seeing as I don't know anyone who reads this who isn't a close relative...) Yesterday my dad took each of the boys to the dog park to talk. In this conversation, he said that he was seeing someone and that last Tuesday (it was Tuesday, right?) he asked her to marry him. Crazy stuff! So yeah, this should definitely be interesting.

Also, yesterday I started shaving! It feels so smooth... It'll take a good deal of getting used to, but I love the Japanese razor the Rosers gave the boys for christmas some years back. They are awesome and small. XD And they're easy to clean. ^^

I can't tell you everything, (not that you guys don't know it) but BJAB saw the first success of the Christmas '07 project! It tastes so good...

This one happened a few days ago, and probably only makes sense to Dancing D (nicknames...)
because I'm pretty sure he's the only one besides me who plays this. You see, I cataloged all of the Warlord cities and organized them into groups of four. (The good army sets) Also, I made the perfect army. Eight Heros, one who had been to every single ruin on the map, and all of them visiting the four temples. Scary, no? But it does not end there. They have support staff. Namely and eight pack of dragons and a couple navys. Lord Bane never saw it coming... -evil grin-

Okay, this one requires some knowledge of TV commercials. For any of you you have seen the Clorox commercials with the mermaid/pirate, you know what I'm talking about! The music is wonderful... So I ran a search online and found a youtube video which combined the two! This later came in handy so I could convert it into and audio thing (when I say 'I', I mean me looking over Sharp Shutter's shoulder) A little tweaking in iTunes and I made it looping! XD Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kec_LR6yh6I

Wonderful song...

So... Good enough to post out of pattern? Definitely too good to wait for Monday.

See ya, everybody!

2 comments:

debi said...

My BABY BROTHER.. the little guy I took to school for show and tell.. the one that I used to wake up for at night.. MY BABY BROTHER BEN IS SHAVING?????

I am getting old. :(

Anonymous said...

I really like that song that you linked to on YouTube

The original Clorox commercials are on YouTube as well. They are very creative and beautiful visually as well as the music.

I like it when commercials are well made like those ones so you actually want to watch it.