Monday, November 5, 2007

-shakes clock viciously-

Even with fall back I'm STILL late... Curse you clocks! Curse you! I've got Algebra I need to do. Then Japanese, a four page research report due the twenty-sixth, chores, packing for this weekend's camping trip, calling people about scouts, preparations for Tuffy to visit, and who knows how much else... Now, understandably, not all of that has to be done today, but darn well most of it does... I've been falling into idleness. I need to listen to Bourne music and stay focussed. -thinks about making to do list which could be hung from a nail in my head- Scary thought...



So really quickly in the negative half an hour that I have to finish this by, I'll go over what happened Friday and all that. Friday was take your army to work day at the asylum (not the hidden one). So yeah, the boys went with mom to work, had fun, did good stuff, ate lunch, went ice skating, didn't do Japanese like he was supposed to- STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! -hits head repeatedly-

GOOD TIMES. Really though, it was nice. (except for not doing Japanese...)

That's about it. DOn't tell me about typos, I'm not even bothering with checking this timem. I'm late, okay? When I'm late, I try to type faster than I should and I miss things. Now, church was good, as usual (big surprise) and I learned some of the workings of the new ward. Good stuff, we have a flag, here. /also, I learned that I'll be having Sis. M teaching sunday school next week. (they're kicking me out of the class. Apparently I'm too old for them and the only reason I was thhere was because I didn't have a teacher yet. Confound these distractions!!!!!

I gotta go. Like half an hour ago. I'm late. So I'm going... Bye.

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

The army was quite popular at the unhidden Asylum. The troops are welcome to return anytime. In fact, one of them is here now. Maybe you could bring your Japanese, etc. But then you wouldn't be putting the office together. Some and some, I guess.

Sariah said...

I'm always running late. You sure do have a lot on your plate. Good luck with getting stuff done! :)