Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No seminary???

Well, it doesn't mean there won't be people getting up early. It's kinda nice, really. I got a head start on the day, which is good, because I need to go to the library later. Apparently there's some thing about reports not writing themselves. Too bad... Anyway, I've got two weeks now, (With visiting relatives...) so I better get a move on. It's only four pages, though. I had a seven page history of Wilford Woodruff, so maybe this won't be so bad. (Although that one wasn't the greatest.) Maybe I'll start drafting ideas today and start compiling them around Thursday. Lots of reading... Anyway, I gotta dash. There are a few things to look up and I still need to do Algebra.

Before I go, though, I'd better post.

Um, so L called yesterday and informed me that there wasn't going to be any seminary today. Bro. Bishop is having surgery. @.@ It didn't sound too serious, but it's still a little scary. It's odd, though. I think he'll be back for seminary tomorrow... I guess he was never one to stay in the hospital long. -shrugs-

Um, there are things I need to remember, but I don't...

Oh well, I have to run. Bye!

No comments: