Monday, November 26, 2007

The visit is over?

A very short week, indeed... Well, D&T left on Saturday, the canine tennis player is being picked up today, and team Vancouver is heading out some time tomorrow... It'll be very quiet soon. I've never fully grasped quiet. How can a lack of something be so noticeable? How can silence make so much of a difference when it is nothing? I do not understand it.

Project Pastfinder went alright, I suppose. It was okay. Could be better, but it wasn't a complete disaster.

Monopoly... There is still hope... -looks at clock- Let's see, if people get talking after dinner, there'll be a hard time trying to bring it up... A small question towards the beginning might work, though. Just get a string of conversation going that way... It might work.

I feel very tired. Between my loss of adrenalin and my recent turn in sleep pattern, I may very well be only half there most of the time. Of course, I do most of my best thinking when I'm half asleep. It gets the over-structured concious (No wise cracks.) out of the way. One of my socks is blue...

Hmm... -looks at Jason Bourne art- I think I'd like to mess with the colors a bit... Just for fun.

My knife found a nice home today. A little block of wood, just right for embedding into.

I think that's it. If it isn't, I'm sure someone else will have said it. -face falls on keyboard-

GGJooooooddbyaeeee

Hedgy: -gets out translator, shows it to screen- "Goodbye"

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Taking a break from beating my head against the managerial accounting wall, I finally got to look at your blog for the first time in over a week! Refreshing. Insightful. I like Hedgie and the fish. Haven't seen Hubert for a while. How's he doing? Back I go to the torture. Love you!