Thursday, November 8, 2007

#o -munches on wires-

-lights go out- Great...





Not that one, the other one....





Yes, that one- NO! NOT THAT ONE! -ZAP!-






Why am I lying on the floor?


I think this is the right one. Don't touch it.
-lights start flickering-

Um... I think the power's back on... -pulls Hedgy away from circuit-

So how are you guys doing? -looks up at flickering light, kicks it-

-lights go out again- Uh... Hedge, can you fix this.

#o >=

-lights turn on- Hmm, pliers... Why didn't I think of that...

Okay, so it's all better now. Um, I can't really stay long. I've got some things that need taking care of. Mainly my dismal life. But there's a youth temple trip, so it should be fine. I like doing baptisms for the dead. It should be nice.

I might stop here. I always forget what I was going to say... So uh, I go...

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

I am glad the power is back.

Is Hedgie ok?

David said...

I use Bloglines to keep track of all the blogs I am interested in. When I view posts in Bloglines, the background is white and the default text color is black, so the light gray text was more difficult to read - improving the effect.

Your blog is always entertaining.