Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/29/07 Why is it still in transit...

I must wait for my chain reaction book reading of doom... WHY??? So yes, I plan on reading Digital Fortress (I don't know much about it, but Hip-O seemed to like it.), The Bourne series, and then possibly Looking for Alaska. That one I know NOTHING about except that it was written by John Green (see brotherhood 2.0). So yeah... Preferably in the next month. I can't do that though because Digital Fortress is still in transit.

M posted a few comments recently, which I shall now try to respond to. (I'm forgetful.)


Happy dance song: Yes, it was certainly a very good song.

Age differences: I don't know, I could be a very young looking adopted person...

Possible reasons for refraining the books: One question, are said scenes violent, or just a more detailed idea of what Marie's and Jason's relationship? If it's the first, I'll live with it (No offense, mom.), if it's the second, I've always been good at knowing how far to skip ahead to get back to the actual story. If it's not one of those... I have no idea. Anyway, I doubt think I'll mind a few differences here and there. After all, if they were the same, why bother reading it? (I would still read it even if it was just the script for the movie...)

I think that's everything on the comment front.
The sock wars last night was extremely fun, despite the total disregard for honesty and following the rules. (I expect there'll be some mention of that later... Next priesthood lesson, maybe.)

I feel tired again. I gotta go do something besides staring at the same sentence over and over again. (This was the first post I had to do some editing on before I posted it..) When you're asleep. You tend to forget you already talked about things... Bye...

No comments: