Friday, November 16, 2007

Arg.

All I feel like saying at the moment is that Towel boy is beginning to get on my nerves. Here he spent TWELVE hours straight on the computer yesterday, and then another SEVEN (The usual. He's on all morning while I'm doing school work, then gets off at noon-ish when I blog and do Algebra) today, and yet he still complains about me annoying him about getting off. He knows darn well that eleven and onward is the time I WILL kick him off. I have work, he's playing. Does he care??? No. -shakes head- No.

#o -growls-

_________
|..Towel..| ¬O{
|________|

I'm not happy with him. At all.

-gets strawberry yogurt-

-gets another strawberry yogurt-

I think he thinks I don't deserve to be able to kick him off.

I love you, mom! We have yogurt again. Life is tolerable.... Seminary+Strawberries= 100% Awesome. -nods-

-looks up- Hmm, it's only a towel...

-Hubert's fish shoots holes through towel-

I wonder if Sharp Shutter can turn off the internet... Individually, that is. Only some sites, only some people. (TB; Neopets, possibly Gmail)

I gotta go, I'm half an hour late. -eats more yogurt-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, You can block web sites. Don't you remember when Debi blocked you guys from Neo Pets and you guys got really mad?! That was great. :)

Sariah said...

lol Good ol' sibling rivalry. :)

David said...

Yes, you could set it up to block certain sites, unfortunately I don't think you can block certain sites at certain times (it's either always available or never available).