Wednesday, November 7, 2007

-racks brain for ideas-

Too many things to think about... It makes my head hurt.

I sort of like the idea of doing some random creative writing about Thomas Edison and his impact on global warming. I think it'd be a fun thing to try. But first, I think I'll do the everyday research report about him. Weak, I know, but it'd give me a chance to get some better details about him. So yeah, I may very well be doing two reports this month. (and just like that, my head hurts again)

Arg.

Hmm, the Renaissance era seems to be a pretty nice time to live in. (except for the fact that the gospel was completely removed from the earth) I mean, things were coming out of the dark ages and they still had castles. What could be better? Plumbing, cars, electricity, buildings taller than mountains, dams, food-o-plenty, entertainment in more forms than you can count (admittedly, over half are immoral, but the rest are good), medicine, hygiene products, nuclear weapons (maybe not the best icon of our day), terrorism (also not the greatest), and who knows what else. So yeah, life is one of those things that rocks and stinks no matter what happens. The Millennium! That's when I want to live! (I think I have some repenting to do before then... Sorry, Andrew, I could help it, but there would be no fun in that.)

-glances at the clock- It's 1:00?!?!?!?!? Hubert, could you take over, I gotta go.

Hubert: I'm on lunch.

Me: Thanks, Hubert.

Hubert: -sighs- Hey, Hedge, say something to the people.

#o -squeaks, then goes over to keyboard-

º'º'''ºººº'º''º'ºº'''ºº'º'''º''º'ººº

-finds translator-

I no find glue for you. Is too pink. Needs salt for monument. Pretzels!

Hubert: º-º I think the translator's broken.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

LOL Keep the translator, it's entertaining! :)