Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Loading - Please wait...

ARRRRRRRRRG!!!! -smashes head through piece of paper- So much cheaper than computers...

Anyway, the computer is mean. One power outage and it thinks it's not worth trying. WORK!!!! I found the power strip thing and reset it, so it sort of works now.

To the main subject of the post.

Brotherhood 2.0! I've mentioned it before, (I think...) but I just wanted to say it again. It is good. The reason for this currently is a song that one of the Nerdfighters/Secret siblings/Awsome people made. Link below....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HZzhmJxJg5Q

Yeah, it's one of those things that makes you want to do something energetic. (In case you're wondering about what the heck I'm talking about, you can find out by going to brotherhood2.com. It's funny.)

So yeah, that's about it. Um... bye! -plays song again, along with some of Hank's songs-

No comments: