Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wow, no one has commented in a week...

I think they're too busy staring in shock at my questionable mental state. Oh well, I haven't had much time for it. What with the monkeys, the story I'm supposed to be writing, schoolwork, scoutwork, housework, churchwork, Halloween work (not a top priority), and who knows how many other things. -sighs-

Hubert, you should learn housekeeping and help me out a bit.

Hubert: I don't have thumbs.

Me: You disabled the alarm, took out the guards, and broke into my room easily enough.

Hubert: Hedgy did most of that. He wanted more slugs.

Me: Fine, then. Where's Hedgy?

#o

Hi, Hedgy, haven'y you always dreamed of cleaning the living room.
. .\
#o m

Nice mop. -tosses a slug to hedgy- Thanks.

You know, Hubert, I'm pretty sure people worse off than you have cleaned a house before.

Hubert: Were they made out of sticks?

Me: Some.

Anyway, I have to go again. -sighs- Something to do with the list above. But there are a few things I want to note. Team Concord might be going ice skating this Friday. We'll have to see, but it should be fun. Also, there's a ward party tonight. Yay.

Okay, now I go. -waves-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice skating sounds like a lot of fun. I'm guessing it's an indoor rink - it's not cold enough for the outdoor one that they do downtown for Christmas-time.

The indoor ones are so much better. I guess you miss out on some of the ambiance (although I went to one that had a separate room with a fireplace, that was cool) but they are a lot bigger and way smoother ice.

I hope you have fun.

motherof8 said...

I love your blog. I just stole a couple of minutes from the State to read because I haven't had a chance in about a week. Work, work, work and school. Home duties. busy busy busy. Not that I don't love you or your blog. Keep writing.

I like Hubert alot, too! and the monkeys. More than I usually like monkeys that's for sure. Especially #2. Although, they do scare me a little.

I see Miriam pointed out the lesions things. That scared me a little also. Not Miriam. the lesions.

Back to being an honest worker. After all, today I am supposed to be someone you can count on!

love!

Sariah said...

Miriam doesn't scare you? ;)

Ice skating is fun. We don't have outdoor rinks but we have a couple of indoor ones. We haven't been in a couple of years though.

When Hedgy is done with your living room, send him here. ;)

motherof8 said...

Sariah, well maybe sometimes. ; ) but not then.

The ice rink is the one they do downtown for Christmas time. Friday is their first day of the season, so they are promoting with free skating. I hope the boys can get in and have fun. My head hurts just thinking about it. (Last time I skated, I fell heavily and hit my head.)I don't have much interest in skating any more.

(Of course, I do everything heavily)

(My head also hurts because it has been a frustrating day at work and also because my foot hurts because I stumbled on a broken bit of sidewalk this morning while dog and I were walking for my health and pulled something I guess)

Miriam, a ice rink with a room with a fireplace? sounds good. With cocoa and friends or a book. Who needs the ice rink?