Monday, November 12, 2007

Camp outs, random things, and a non day off

Alrighty, Friday and Saturday were the camp out days.

Timeline
Friday
5ish Everybody met at Bro. Fs
5-? Everybody hung out
? Dinner
More hanging out
8ish Campfire
9-11 Movie time! (Transformers - More on this later)
11:00-1:30 Foosball, card games, and random sleep deprived activities (most people were asleep)
1:45 Scripture reading (I didn't even know I was rereading what we had read the night before...)
Sleep!

Saturday
6:30 Wake up and pretend to be asleep while packing up inside the tent.
8ish Show face around the time we were getting ready for breakfast
Breakfast
Planning meeting
More hanging out
Lunch
Hanging out again (Trampoline dodgeball in the rain... Good.)
Departure

So we had a good time. I'll probably bring this up again later, but now I have to go. Veteran's Day is good, but I must fulfill my duties... Bye!

PS: Hedge is fine, he had some cheerios earlier.
#o -squeaks-

No comments: