Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/28/07 Now I feel old...

Well, that time of year is coming around again. Another year of life, and a rather exciting one, now that I think of it. Maybe not as exciting as last year's temple celebration, but with a family divorce and announcement of remarriage, it's definitely in the running for memorable years. I suppose it's natural to have events like this, but all the same, I sincerely doubt it's the typical subject of LDS family discussion...

Yeah, I hope I put the lights on right. I'm not sure of the best angle for them on the handlebars... Anyway, I guess some tests will answer that.

Well, I'm glad you guys got home safely. ^^ (Here referring to team Vancouver.) Quite a wonderful visit, if only a little... unusual, due to some announcements...

So, as always, I forget what I plan on saying and result to randomness.

As some of you may have noticed, I decided to date my posts to make them easier to keep track of. -nods- I know they have publishing dates, but these are more visible. Anyway, I'd better be attending to my duties. Christmas break isn't for another few weeks and I've got books I want to read! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You recently told Debi she isn't old, and she's definitely older than you. :)