Monday, November 19, 2007

Old?

So, I'm just starting to grow hair and you're saying you're old? Now, if I was beginning to /lose/ hair, then that might make more sense, but...

Anyway, you're not old. I just mature quickly. Just kidding.

So uh, I'm getting towards the end of my algebra thingy so I'll have to talk to brother/mr. Stall and see about changing the class soon. Currently I'm on the annoying exam where you have to get 100% or you redo it. Not entirely difficult. Just annoying... -shakes head-

Thanksgiving is coming up, soon in light of that I've been thinking about getting the old thankful list back up. (Is there something on blogger where I can have it to the side?)

Just to make sure I don't forget, I'm thankful for:
- The human senses, namely sight at the moment
- The little dust bunnies that make you feel good when you're sweeping (You feel like you're accomplishing so much...)
- The awesome religion we have the honor of being a part of
- Dogs and other fluffy animals
- Ways of communications that don't include grunting or beating things with clubs

That should be good for now. I'll have to save some for later if I'm going to be doing this everyday...

Well, I'd better be going. I've got an annoying test to finish and an equally annoying report. See ya!

No comments: