Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Really though, it's good!

Who would have guessed that a clorox commercial would be so captivating... I like the music and must play it constantly...

I also must eat strawberries....

Double ego-boost coming up...
So Ri, L, and I are sitting in seminary someday, (I think it was yesterday) and Bro. Bishop said that he was in a meeting with the other bishops in the stake and was talking to our bishop, bishop of the happy ward, and was talking to him about seminary. You know, how only people from the stake center are active and not so many people from his actual class. And in this, he referred to us as the Three Nephites. Moreover, Bishop Y knew who he was talking about! Understood, how many people came to the happy ward who are seminary aged and used to be from the Red Brick Building? All the same, I do a happy dance. -does happy dance-

For the 1/13454791 of you that watched some of Brotherhood 2.0, specifically a certain date that I can't remember, I think my happy dance is more arm oriented...

I better go. There is work to be done and a mere day to do it... (Talk about stress!) Really, I suppose some of it is less important, but the rest of it is on the higher region of my Little-Black-Dog-From-OZ list...

Thankfulness is goooood!
-That there are /not/ hidden cameras by the computer...
-Diversity of foods, currently chocolate things
-Doggos! (We gonna have three here today!)
-The Early Morn's! (Top of the day, all downhill from there. [But it's uphill when it's time for bed. ^^])
-Tennis balls? (For those of you who know the Tuffy, you know why there's a '?'. Energeticness is good, but it really wears out your arm after the one hundred thirty-second time. I decided to keep a tally this visit...)

Today in seminary we all went to Micky D's. (As Brother Bishop called it.) It was nice, we all talked. Saw the new renovations they made to it. The lights... They are different... All in all, pretty fun. (Could do with more people, though. There was only Brother Bishop, L, and I there...)

Okay, so that about wraps it up. See ya everybody!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I'm proud of you for being one of the Three Nephites. :)

We're having fun visiting with you guys! :)