Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!

Last night was rather nice. Plenty o' clouds. Bjab went around the park to put up 'found cat' signs.

-glances up- I don't thing it'll rain here... -sighs-

-hubert walks through door-

What? Do you think this is your room now?

Hubert: The monkeys are doing something to the Mechimites.

Me: Which ones?

Hubert: The Russians, to the surveillance squad.

Me: Fine, I'll head down there later.

-hubert leaves-

#o -squeak-

o.O

> .
>o'

Uh... What was that?

<

Okay...

#o

Hi...

#o -squeaks-

Annnnnyway, things are going well-ish. I had something I wanted to say, but I forgot... OH! I remember! Yesterday I got t– #o -squeak-

Uh... Thank you... What was I saying?


...I lost it.
#o
Oh, don't give me that innocent look. You just cost me one of my few conversation topics.

-puts slugs in a bowl in the next room-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #o

Bye, Hedgy.

So yeah, I forgot what I was going to say. Again. I had a dream that Bro. Bishop was giving chalkboard erasing lesions.... It was weird. I liked the cornmaze one better. I found a sniper rifle and a decent side arm. Only the side arm was any good until I got to the tower. I liked the power-ups. Apparently, it was an odd game of laser tag. I got out of the maze, once. Didn't like what I found. Ran back for dear life. So... I'm bored... Oh yeah!

One more thing before I go. Last night we had a power outage and we had to reset everything. I forgot to turn on my alarm, too! I was late for seminary. -sighs- But still second of the five who were there. Sad. L was taking peoples' fingerprint's.

Glad that I cover my tracks? Oh yes... Not really, he was just seeing what they were for a class of his... I think. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are Mechimites?

lesions or lessons?
If it's the first, that's a scary dream!

You didn't explain that you found a lost cat. How is the cat doing? Is it a boy or a girl?