Thursday, October 18, 2007

I don't like this.

I feel disinclined to talk today. Certain frustrating topics with frustrating people. I now value mimes very highly. And monks. Both can take vows of silence, never to speak again... It sounds like a decent idea.... for everyone else. Or at least something to prevent interruptions. If you don't understand something, SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Saves time.

As you can tell, I feel grumpy. -resists urge to play some game that involves violence- Definitely wouldn't help. Maybe I should take up a non-online journal... I suppose it'd be a good idea. Less people would read it and get upset. (Yes, there are plenty of hurtful things I could be saying. Not usually about relatives, but I've had my moments.) Celtic music is nice... BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH. I need to calm down. I can't work when I'm not calm. I need to work. It's in my nature. I wonder if it'd be better if I blasted it. TB thinks it's funny when I max the volume listening to Celtic music. Why are there no strawberry-related foods in the kitchen? I can't even find the yogurt...

-hits head repeatedly- This works surprisingly well.

And there's the headache... Wonderful. -turns down the Celtic music.- Ooh! I like this song! -turns it back up-

-and back down-

#º Hedgy? What's the meaning of life?

Hedgehog: º-º...

Me: Okay... Uh... Thank you.

-looks at mutilated paper- My handwriting is horrible when I lose my calmness. I need to be mellow. Otherwise I explode. -turns music down again-
. . .
>o

Yeah, I get it. We're here to gain a body, get experience, and to be tested. It's called a rhetorical question.

I'm done now, right? ...I'll take that as a yes. I hate schoolwork... Goodbye, people.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

I hope your day gets better!

Even though you're not in the mood to write, you are still a very enjoyable read. :)

motherof8 said...

I agree with SinV!

We all have days like that. (Today is not so hot here) You handle yours with humor and clarity. That's good. Try to take it easy on the head banging, though.

I really like hedgie.

and YOU

motherof8 said...

Chocolate and celtic music! No need to bang my head, it already hurts. Not a headache headache, more a one stupid problem after another and not time to actually pay the utilities which I THOUGHT was my main job kind of headache. WHY do I love this job??

More chocolate! (What I really would like is a good steak or at least a good hamburger, but 1) I don't have that here, and 2) I am not really hungry - might it be the hot chocolate?