Monday, October 1, 2007

-yawns- Sunburns are nasty.

I don't like the idea of them.

Anyway, I'm back. Obviously. Yeah, Scout Expo was nice. You drown, then you burn. What a deal. Here we are, setting up our tents. Maybe it's a little windy, but nothing too bad. Five seconds later. Cloudburst, gusts of wind, muddy ground. (they burnt the fields) So yeah, we took cover in our L's tent and the R family tent. Except for A and Bro. K (it is K, right?). They ran for the cars. So L and J were in L's tent and Bro. S, T, D, and I were in ours. Don't worry, Bro. S left when the rain stopped. He set up his own tent. -nods- It wasn't all that bad once we all changed into dry clothes and got into the tents. The next day was fun. Lots of things to do. And since I had created every protection I could around my pack, I couldn't get my sunscreen. I got burnt. -_- So yeah, pretty good.

Perkins Ward is HUGE. This is the first place I've seen where we've had too many young men for the sacrament. Loads of people... So that's nice. I miss the old building though. Mostly the stairs. Shortcuts were in abundance. Now you just run in circles...

Uh... I think that's it. I might add more later.

Uh... Bye!

No comments: