Wednesday, October 17, 2007

-says hello to the little floating speck in the sunlight-

Oh, we're on? Sorry about that. Quickly! To the comments! Miriam, I would go swimming at any temperature. -as long as the water is reasonable- You must remember, I went swimming in the snow once. It was good. (Just make sure you dry off thoroughly...) Yeah, so we could still have indoor pools, even if it was too cold. -nods- Problem solved!

In10sity is good. It's like a trivia game where the answers are numbers between one and ten. Very fun.

I here a phone call. Oh well, TB will get it. I here another one now...

So uh, I've determined that someone is trying to reach us...

It's for Sharp Shutter.



I'm bored. And my head is bugging me. Do you know how you just have that splitting head ache that lasts for about five seconds? I keep getting those today.

-whispers- I can't think of anything...

Hubert: -stops eating hot dog- What? I can't hear you.

.O>
/|
/|

Me -shouting-: I SAID I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!

Hubert: Oh... Um...

}O #º

Me: Why is there a hedgehog here? o_O?
. . o
. . .º
. . o
}O

Me: Nevermind...

I got to run. Bye!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

lol I like the hedgehog!

Just about all of our public pools are indoors here because we do tend to get a bit of rain. It's nice, we can swim anytime of year we want. :)

Anonymous said...

I like your hedgehog too. :)