Monday, October 22, 2007

Better than expected

Well, the little educational experience wasn't that bad. (Not that it normally is.) Things are going well. Japanese and PE I need to work on, though. More logs and what not. (How do I always forget these things?) I do like the Bourne music. I have to check if the Library has them. -looks at note on wall- "Memory is like the ocean: It comes and goes like the crashing waves and erases all else from our minds. The sand of our immediate thought cannot retain our desired reminders alone, but requires other forms of record." Two choices, then. "Do it now," (My personal favorite.) or "write it down." (Also good) I'll be right back...

It has it, but I'd have to be on hold. And I can't find my library card... Unfortunate. Oh well, I'll find it later.

Um, I forgot what I was going to say..

I guess I stop here... Bye everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re: looks at note on wall- "Memory is like the ocean: It comes and goes like the crashing waves and erases all else from our minds. The sand of our immediate thought cannot retain our desired reminders alone, but requires other forms of record."

Is that a quote from someone else, or did you write that?