Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pink shirts

Hmm, I guess you might be De. The only thing I didn't get was your name-ish-thing was in all lower-case. Then again, surprisingly good grammar for most random people online... And Blogger does strange things with comments sometimes... And De does wear pink a lot. Yeah, you're De. GitPS takes so long to type, though... Hmm... Maybe Pink. Pink is easy. It sort of fits... So let's just go over what we've got.

Mom (She doesn't need much a nickname, right? How many moms are there in the world?)
An Towel boy
Jo Sharp shutter
De Pink (It needs something more. But what?)
Hmm... What's a good name for Ru? Stamper is too... Obvious? Something more original...
To So many names...
Es I guess I'll get back to these two...
Ja
Mi... I know what De would suggest, but I doubt M would be happy about it.
Da Something tall...
Te Something purple?
Sa Vancouver? Not nearly original enough...
Ry Too many relatives...
Ac Must think of names...
Au So many names...

Okay... Lots of open spaces here. Any suggestions? No aquariums... Sorry.

Why must I always go? -sighs- Bye!

WAIT! THE ACTIVITY! Alright, so last night was... interesting. It was one of those 'get to know each other' sort of things. Fun, lot's of games, and rootbeer floats. Well, and dueling and leprechaun hunting... So it was nice.

Now I'm gone! -looks at mirror and screams- My head... It is missing...

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Ry's nickname around here is Blue.

Since I have my name in my username it's really kinda funny to have a nickname for me. Still, my on-line friends call me Riah, you can use it if you want.

Ac... something that has to do with horses would be very appropriate.

And Au... hmmmm... my friend thinks she looks like Apple Dumpling from Strawberry Shortcake. lol But that's a long nickname!

Anonymous said...

The reason my name was in all lowercase is because typically when I put my name for some reason I do all lowercase. I think it's because I am never "D" i am "d" because "D" is someone else. So I just do myself lowercase, because I am usually the little version or the younger. Anyway... Pink works, although don't confuse me with P!nk. (Ok you guys probably don't listen to her anyway.)