Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wow. I have a lot to say, for once. Weekends...

Alright, maybe I'll start with the most recent one and move back.

You never really understand relationships you have with people until you find that they are slightly farther off. Mom just sent me an e-mail from De's blog (Nicknames... I need them.). Almost made me cry. It always surprises me how much she kept from before. Some, I'm not even sure how she kept them. (How does one save an instant message conversation?) I mean, I still like her and I remember a lot of the good times we had, but now that I don't see her as often, they seem so much harder to bring back. (I'm losing my memory already...) Whenever I see her, I feel happy, like some of times we shared are coming back. I only wish that I could have cherished those times more. (When you're young, you don't really appreciate things as much as you could.) I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you. Not to put down my other siblings. I like them, too, but like she said, we've always been close. (Could it be that I was the youngest boy in the family and she was the youngest girl?)

It occurs to me that I'm not nearly as good at writing emotional things as she is... I need practice.

Okay, next on the list of subjects. (Slightly abrupt, I know, but there was a short time between this and the previous topic.)

I got the Bourne supremacy soundtrack yesterday. AWESOMENESS! I like it. Also, yesterday included mom and the boys going shopping for new mattresses. Curious thing, shopping for mattresses... There's a lot of lying down involved... O_o So yeah, that was... interesting. Pretty comfy, though. -nods- I fell asleep on the couch so I slept for about half an hour on the new one. A nice half hour, but interrupted by the alarm clock. -glares- I feel a bit more awake though. -decides not to mention that I blacked out at 9:30- So early... I'm used to around eleven or so. So...

Conference! Awesome, as usual. Our family continued a good deal of our traditions. Such wonderful traditions... Most of you know them. I took notes! (For seminary and personal reasons.) I loved this one talk that mentioned a street sign.

Easy st.


Dead
End

Very good. ^^

Alright, so next would be... Nothing? I think so... What happened Friday? Oh yes, I love the Bourne music. One of those kinds of things that keep you awake while driving. (You can see why I like listening to it.)

So, I guess this is it. Bye! -needs to work on schoolwork-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Does the Bourne CD include the song from the end titles? I keep meaning to find that song.. Extreme Ways by Moby I think it is...

Sariah said...

You and De have always been close for many reasons. I think one major factor was how much she was there with you while you were so young. When Mom was out delivering papers in the early hours of the morning, De would snuggle with you if you woke up. Things like that. She was like a second mom to you. As you both grew, she was still there - through all the critical times of your life. You share a good sense of humor together. There are just many reasons. It's very good and healthy for you both. :) You will always be extra special to each other. :)