Saturday, October 27, 2007

MIA

Hubert: As you may have noticed, Renolds has been gone for a short while. While this should not yet be a concern, we still have appointed a section of the troops into looking into his possible location. Rest assured that they will have accomplished their task by Monday.


-two monkeys come in-

Hubert: You're the English ones, right? I'm telling you, I can never tell you apart.

Monkey #1: -points to badge-

Project Smokescreen:
#1014511
Intelligence department

Hubert: Okay... what's that tell me?

Monkey #2: It's in English, isn't it?

Hubert: Hmm, yes, I suppose it is. So how is our project going?

Monkey #1: We're on schedule, but there's a problem with some of the equipment.

Hubert: Okay, and what's the problem?

Monkey#1: They're lousy. We'll have to alter them.

Hubert: How much is that gonna cost us?

Monkey #2: We accept checks or bananas.

Hubert: Okay, but how much?

Monkey #2: We'll let you decide how valuable we are.

Hubert: Okay then...

-monkeys leave-

-hubert picks up phone-

Hubert: Hello, I'd like to bring up 250 bunches of bananas to the intelligence department, suits 42 and 39.

Yes, 250 each.

Yeah, preferably today.

Um... Okay. I'll be right down.

Yeah, bye. -hangs up-

Okay, I gotta run. Apparently I have to examine 500 bananas to make sure they're good. -hubert leaves-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hubert:Okay... what's that tell me?

Monkey #2:It's in English, isn't it?"

That made me laugh. :)

Sariah said...

Made me laugh too.

But we're not supposed to comment on past posts. :S Sorry.