Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wow...

One hundred posts as of yesterday... I guess it's not all that surprising. Anyway, a few quick things before I struggle to think of something to say:

Hi there, person I've never seen before. I had no idea anyone other than immediate relatives even saw this... Um, to answer your question, I know Supremacy does. I'm not sure about Identity, and I'm not sure if Ultimatum is even out yet. I think they sell the song separately, though... Somewhere... Where did I see that? -looks through computer history-

Hmm, I can't find it. Amazon might have it, or iTunes. Somewhere like that. So yeah, I hope that helps. After reading it over, it looks like random rambling... Do all my posts look like that? I guess they do... Even the stories are random... I like the grass one. I should edit it a bit more, now that I don't have a deadline for it to be turned in. Give it an actual ending, instead of a half hour scribbled out conclusion...

So, yeah. De was great. Played with me when I was young, took care of me when I was younger.

Um, is that it for comments? I think so.

Activity! Sort of. It's a meet and greet kind of thing. Youth from the new ward are meeting at 7:30. Get to know everyone. Find out how large a troop we might have for scouts now. And try to convince more people that I'm not related to my brother. He's bringing his towel again... And the superman shirt... Jake Renolds, don't fail me now. I look like a Jacob, don't I? I could pull it off. -nods- Hmm, they might have little nametags... -glares at the idea- Maybe they won't.

I think that's it, so without further adieu, I vanish.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I think the 'new person' isn't a stranger. Hmm... strange maybe, but not a stranger. Am I right, De? I'm just guessing.

Have fun at your meet and greet. Is he really taking the towel? Yeah, I think you could pass as a Jacob. lol ;)

We love you guys - all of you! :)

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE IT IS ME!
Who else is always wearing pink??

I was trying to give you a new nickname for me!!! That's what E called me when I went over to babysit them last week.