Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Woot! Paper!- Wait, what'd you say???

No one got hurt??? What about the pen??? I had a 0.5 mm ballpoint pen stuck in my hand! Just kidding, it's fine, now. No permanent injuries. Ooh, maybe I'll have a blue scar... Nifty.

I finally remembered to bring paper to Seminary! XD

What was I going to say... It was vaguely important. I wonder how the wishlist thing is going... Back on track, here. Where is it... Uh... I need to whack my head against something. Our Perky little young men's group seems lame. Hopefully things will improve, soon. First off, separate patrol campouts??? Have they seen the number of boys who come??? It'd be like two people. Really fun. And so much for the older boys being examples to the little people. -shakes head- Imma go now. -glances back- @.@ Did I do that??? Hubert, could you get that?

Imma[]....I think I'll
....O/..................`O{
...(|
..../\

Thanks, Hubert.

Alright, now I go. Bye! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love how Hubert helps you with your grammar.

btw, here (as in: here I am) sounds like hear (as in: I hear the phone ringing) aren't homonyms great?