Monday, October 29, 2007

-Yawns-

-glances at old posts-

Hubert, how'd you get access to the record banks?

Hubert: The monkeys.

Me: How'd they know how to get in?

Hubert: They know everything.

Me: Right...

Okay, so I'm back now, and more or less better off. Friday was nice. R&T's Party was awesome, as usual, and there were odd worms in the punch. Gummy... Saturday was one of those productive days you don't want to do more than once. As many know, we have a dumpster here for a week, so we're cleaning. The old yellow freezer is gone now. (scary) I guess that's cool. Also, we KOed the deck big time. Sludge hammers, regular hammers, fists. That thing came down. Mom seemed a little upset, but when you think about it, it just makes it easier if we ever were thinking about a pool! (I'd still like the idea of a deck, though. Just not here. Maybe when I start having a family. LOOONG way away...) Tree forts are goood. Roofs are a good idea, though. Or drains. Both. I think the deck was taking a good deal of water damage. (it's been around a while)

Uh... Sunday was Sunday. Church was excellent. I like my teachers, especially Bro S.. Poor guy, we have a restless class. The family got together and ate a pumpkin. (stuff was inside it... o.O)

I think that's all. I've had very little time to work on the Mindweaver Project, so bear with me.

Uh... I think I need to go now. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the Mindweaver proj.?

also what do the O's mean (o.o O_O)
I don't get it.