Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No pens...

Getting stabbed with a pen is not fun... Here you are, doing your schoolwork. You move to put the pen cap back on, but wham! You miss the cap and stab yourself. Ink and blood don't mix. Well, they do, but they shouldn't. Thankfully I was able to squeeze it out, though. Painful process. Anyway, it's all taken care of. I organized my schoolbooks, again. The Tower of Power just gets bigger, doesn't it? I have the Satchel section, Scouts section, Church section, Random section, and a greatly expanded School section... Still, it seems to work. And only 55 centimeters by 45 centimeters of floorspace! Efficiency is gooood.

I may have to move Japanese from School to Random. It seems like a tight fit... Complicated stuff.

So uh, during Seminary (Well, before...) Bro. Bishop's car got broken into (Not the one he was driving.) Yeah, they drove off (They break into a car and have an escape vehicle?) and almost hit L and his dad. Nice maneuvering, Bro. H. Yeah, so there was some action. And it all seemed to happen right when we got there. L, Bro. Bishop, and I all got there at about the same time. Strange... L thought we should have a stakeout at the church. I mean, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. People have been going in and unlocking doors, too. -nods- Maybe a stakeout would be a good idea.

Uh... so there's been a bit of excitement today. Not the fun excitement, though. -sighs- I should be working. I have to go. Bye!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I don't think I've ever drawn blood by trying to put a cap back on a pen... how sharp is that pen? And how hard were you trying to shove the cap? ouch.

Crazy excitment this morning... the kind you can live without. :S I'm glad no one was hurt. :)