Sunday, October 21, 2007

Slooooooooow....

Darn computer is sick. It didn't even let me post Fri-Sat. -glares- Anyway, I've got a few things to say in the fifteen minutes I have before church. First, Mom sent everyone the wishlist thing, right? I updated mine, sort of. I'll have to check everyone else's every now and then. -nods-

Secondly, I went to the stake dance last night. More on that later, but suffice it to say, I had a good time.

Thirdly, I DID IT!!!!! I think.


Jason Bourne has good taste. Oi, who would have guessed it would take an hour to make a copy-ish thing of that. I like it. A lot. Another one of those things that you can stare at for a long time. So life is good.

Tomorrow the... What is he again? Well, some the person who was ES and is now something I don't know is coming. Tests and education related conversation. Yay.

I must go now. What a shame. Anyway, see ya!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Okay, first of all... I'm impressed with the pic! I could never figure out how to do that. Good job!

Secondly, I got a link to everyone's list but I couldn't get into any of them but mine. So I can't see what anyone else's list is and I can't update my kids'. :S I emailed Mom about it.