Thursday, October 4, 2007

The story is still in progress

I haven't forgotten about it yet. I just haven't had much time to work on it. I'll try to get the next installment up soon, though, so don't worry.

Also, never try using a picture a camera phone took to show off a cool thing on a wall. BAD quality. By the time it was on the computer, it was lousy. No good for something so awesome. I'll see if I can make a better replica. (When I have time. So maybe never.)

Um... Yeah, life is good. Konnichi Wa, minasan! Ogenki desu ka.

Translation: Good day, everyone. How are you?

I think. I'm not sure if I spelled those right. I think so, but it's hard to tell, seeing as how spell checker doesn't have other languages.

So... I might be dropping off here. Fans are nice.

Oh yeah, Seminary was less than full today; three people. Yep. L, Ri, and me. Maybe people were avoiding test day... (How could they???)

Hmm, I telemarketer just called. Decent this time. Actually a human. And understandable, no less. Anyway, I better be off. Things to do, people to frame- I mean meet. Bye!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I'm still very impressed that you are learning Japanese. :)