Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pulsating never helped anyone!

Slooooow- Fast! Slooooow- Fast!

WHERE IS THE BALANCE??? Same with the seasons. I don't much care for them. If it was always the same, I probably wouldn't be as hot during the summer. (Not that it'd always be hot. It'd be cold.)

Uh, so anyway, I haven't posted in ages. Well, days, but still... We had a very fun-packed weekend! Busy weekend, too. -nods- He got to visit D&T! The ocean is nice. (I still like the mountains.) D&T are nice, too. And smart. Um, so Friday we packed up. (Hence me not posting. I didn't post, right? -checks- Yep, okay, so now you know.) Saturday we drove.
And drove.

And drove. But then we were there! (We were sending text messages. And using Medieval terms and speech.) They had a purple banner on their door! So then we went to the beach. Hot dogs and smores are Goooood. If only the scouts could see that... Maybe without the smores, though. They're too sticky for campouts. No sinks...

Um, then we played In10sity! Fun! And we watched movie previews! And then we went to sleep. Such wonderful sleep. (I took TB's sleeping pad after a long battle. XD I almost lost my pillow.)

Next day. Sunday. Church. At nine o'clock. Not one. Nine. Difference. But a good one! Um, I noticed an odd thing. Their ward seemed to be the complete opposite as our old one. Well, in one field. There were way more girls than guys there. Not common in our old ward. Moving on! We played more In10sity, watched a few movies (Good ones.), conversed, ate food, and once again slept. (What a wonderful thing...)

Monday did not go as planned. We were going to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but uh... We got distracted. We found a park! A park of dreams that was made of awesome! ...And hills and sand and metal and stuff... And spongy ground! And bridges. We stayed there a while. Then spent about two hours at the Aquarium. Then we went home. That is all.

Not really, there's a lot more, but that'll wait until tomorrow! -waves-

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Sounds fun! I've never played In10sity... what is it like? How do you play?

I love the ocean. :)

I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had fun.

I like that the seasons change. It's nice to have different kinds of weather. If it never got really hot, you would never want to go swimming.