Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Professor rocks.

Sure, he didn't beat Bourne, but neither did anyone else. And this guy has a trench coat, biker gloves, a silencer, automatic sniper rifle, and a decent scope. And glasses! The only real reason he didn't get Bourne was because The guy was hiding did he try to hide from the other guys? No. So really, he's pretty good. (Hmm, okay, he does run sometimes, but that's not the point.) And this guy seemed like he didn't like working with Treadstone, although, who would?

So back to the picture. It isn't really as good ar the movie. Like, really not as good, but I couldn't figure out how to do it right. It was on the wall of Jason's house in the first movie. You see it in the study during the fight with Castel/Pen Guy. Yeah.

What was I going to type? Something good, but what??? (this always happens)

-looks for picture of Professor- That guy is awesome.

So uh, I think I have to go now. I run late a lot. -nods and waves-

No comments: