Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HP7 has nothing to do with this! (although it is pretty good... ^^)

I like reading. xP

And yes, it was quite unexpected. We had both mentioned we would be out of town, but neither o us had any idea we were going through the same airport. Still, a pleasant surprise to start the week.

Day 3 - Tuesday:

Of course, I had the same thing for breakfast hat I did before, french toast. It was good.

First things first! Fast pass for Space Mountain, then it's off to California adventure! Fast pass for Soaring, then we wait in line for he Grizzly River Run (Grr). Refreshing cool water! Very nice. Then let's see... I don't remember this as well... We went on a little car ride trip, I can' remember what it was called. Then there was the orange bee-hive thing. Then California Screaming! Awesome, guys, awesome. *nods* Uh... Then I think we did Soaring, which was AMAZING. Not a fast roller coaster, but equally entertaining. We can fly! The bee hive and the car thing were okay, the car was a sort of mini roller coaster, while the orange was a little spiny thing that makes you go around in circles. I almost got sick. You shouldn't look at the spinning walls... After that... I know there was more. Maybe I'll just do what rides we went on during the week, not just day to day... I'll do that. But maybe tomorrow, I have to remember what all of them were. I'll have a list of rides and shows we saw and do a brief summary. *runs off to start making notes*

2 comments:

David said...

HP7 may not have been the reason you didn't write - I can understand that sometimes it's hard to decide what is worth writing about - but it still wasn't very nice of you to hog the book when others had waited to read it with you.

Teresa and I went down to LA Friday night. After staying overnight at her sister's apartment, the three of us went to the temple. Saturday afternoon Teresa and I hung out at her dad's house with her dad and two of her brothers (one was visiting from Utah).

On the freeway we saw a billboard for Disneyland saying the subs are back. I didn't know there were subs at Disneyland, did you see them?

Sariah said...

I heard they turned the subs into a Nemo theme. I hardly remember them but Ryan says we went on them when we were there ages ago.

It's fun to hear about your fun week! Thanks for sharing! :)