Friday, August 10, 2007

You people are odd...

Why would anyone in their right minds want to hear a depressing story like that? But I don't like it. I don't write mysteries.

Anyway, we're off the subject now. Yat! I finally got all the gold ores! I like being random. I also like rocks. They're fun to hit with a pickax. ^^

I don't feel like writing. Sad, isn't it? Maybe I'm hungry... Am I hungry? I just ate an hour and a half ago... Of course it was cereal... I dunno... Maybe I'm just bored. I get bored sometimes. Especially when I don't know what to write. No. Not the story. That was a pick-me-up that was not meant to be continued.

Um...I could just stop here. Oh yeah, it's Smores Day... Yay!

Gotta be something... Okay, I give up. Bye!

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

Depressing? depressing is getting interested in a story and not getting to find out how it ends.

Apparently you do write mysteries, you just don't solve and finish them. I guess we readers will have to come up with the next bit.

Odd is choosing to live in the Asylym and writing random bits that people can only try to guess at. Gold ores. (Then why do we still have money problems?) Pickax.

Cold cereal doesn't go the distance. Oatmeal maybe. Eggs, yes, I like eggs. (bad for the cholesterol, they say)

A fellow at work just went by the front desk on his way to brush his teeth - an example to us all!

Sariah said...

Did he just call US odd? Someone's in denial! ;)