Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'll get them back for this...

It appears leaving town is dangerous. The moment you're gone, your friends will gang up on you and force hours of work on your back... You are listening to the new SPL of troop 40. Yay. And when do they decide to tell me? The night before scouts which I was supposed to have something planned for. Yeah, fun. Thankfully, Logan was there to save me and we ended up joining the young women at Mercy Mcmann (sp?). Plus, no active phone tree. Wonderful. Contact all troop without a plan and with only a few hours to organize? Piece of cake.

Oi. Not happy. So if any of you have brilliant ideas for what to do with a troop full of rowdy boys, let me know.

Back to the past.

The shows and rides we went on while at Disneyland. (I may have missed a few...)
Shows:
Fantasmic
Electric parade (held after dark, lights on floats)
Aladin
It's tough to be a bug
Muppets 3D
Honey I shrunk the audience
Disneyland: First 50 magical years
Micky mouse cartoons
Parades (there was a good number of them)
Innoventions
Disney Animation
Turtle talk with Crush (I guess it was a show)
Character close-up
Sorcerer's workshop
Disneyland Railroad (was it a ride? I'll put it under both...)
Golden Dreams
Thunder Ranch
Enchanted tiki room (not the enchanted trash can, lol)

Rides:
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Pinocchio
California Screaming
Soaring
Tower of Terror
Car Trip Thing
Orange Stinger
Sun wheel
Matterhorn
Grizzly River Run
Jungle Cruise
Indiana Jones
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion
Disneyland Railroad
It's a Small World
Monsters Inc.
Canoes
Star Tours

Well, there you have it. I'll add some descriptions and summaries to them tomorrow. I'm tired. Bye everybody!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

I LOVE Fantasmic! I think it is my very favorite of all the Disney "shows" so far. Did you like it?

Ooh, and how did you like Tower of Terror? That's one of my favorites too but it always scares the crud out of me when I'm on it! lol

I've heard about Turtle Talk with Crush, it's supposed to be cool. What did you think?

I love Disney. You're making me want to find a way to get back there sometime soon! But I don't think that's possible in the near future.

motherof8 said...

You are going to be a terrific SPL.

David said...

So the next step in reporting on your Disneyland trip is sharing with us what you liked the most. If you only had one day to spend there what would you see and do?