Friday, August 31, 2007

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!

-jumps around like madman and does happy dance- Seminary is SO close. I can't wait...

I like it. -nods-

So uh, yeah. Youth activity. It was good, we swam in a creek-like-thing. And there were RAFTS! Wood ones that you can jump on and flip over. And a low bridge that three different people ran into! -thud- Shallow water it dangerous though. Lots of rocks... I like DEEP water. Where you can't touch the bottom. ^^ But that was good, too. I liked the rafts. He had little duel things where you tried to knock everybody off without pushing them. Woot!

Uh, what else... Oh yes, SEMINARY!!!!! Wait, I said that already. -paces in anticipation-

. \O/ 'Booya!'
. .|
../\

Hubert is excited, too.
o
ยบ
o
O{

Fishes can't really scream well...

Um, I gotta go again. -waves-

No comments: