Monday, August 6, 2007

SPL does not stand for Simple Planning Leasure

Or anything by those lines. Yeah, okay, before I get into that, let's take a look at the comments.

Relax, mom, the ToT is great! Way better than the other drop ride. That's the only ride there with puke guards. The Sun Wheel only had bags.

Yep, it's a mouse head. You can hardly tell when your on it, though. Everything is going by too fast.

Yeah, Turtle Talk was fun. Especially when there's a little kid that can speak dolphin. Crush seemed impressed. ^^

Okay, did I miss anything? Correction. How much did I miss? Good.

So yeah, I don't think I like the leadership responsibility. Although it would help if people picked up their darn phones! I called Bro. Pena ten times over a twenty-four hour time frame and he STILL didn't answer. Wasn't at church, didn't reply to my voice mail. "You can always contact me if you have any questions." You wanna say that again? Oi! And I'm supposed to have something planned tomorrow? Permission slips? It'd help if I knew what the heck we were doing in the first place! I don't even know the name of the sticking campsite. I have gotten a hold of Riley and he said he'd be okay with going over some packing info. Still, What's the swimming set up? What's the camping background? Should the SPL know? Of course not! He should just conjure up some answer that will solve everything with no idea what's happening at all. I dislike my job.

And now I don't even feel like writing. At least, nothing anyone should ever want to hear.

I'm going now. *stomps off*

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I know it is really tough and not entirely fair. Your sincere efforts will EVENTUALLY be rewarded. And I am proud ofyou