Wednesday, August 8, 2007

-looks at notes for story-

Too depressing. I think I'd like a story about dragons better. *looks at school being burnt down by dragon* Too much like king kong... I give up. I don't like it.

SPL thing. Not fun, but not deadly. Survived, for the most part, the first day. Now, for the next scout meeting... *whimpers*

I don't know what to write about. Except on Runescape, they improved a bit of the chat box thing so you could set up Clan Chats. Nice. Convenient. You talk to any of them without being disturbed by anyone else. Well, you can, but you don't have to. And only you guys can hear it so everyone else doesn't get annoyed. ^^ I like it.

Um, I'm not sure if I have anything else at the moment, I'm still trying to remember what I forgot.... BYE!

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

Your school story is good! You are a talented writer. What happens??

Anonymous said...

I liked your story too.