Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reinforcements. Helping Hand. Guardian Angel. Whatever you call it.

Brother M is very, very nice. ^^

Okay, from the top! Um, I've got about three hours before our ride to YM/YW, so I'll do this quickly.

Scouts last night was an improvement over it's predecessors. Good thing. Yes, the announcements went a little longer than I had hoped for so the boys were getting restless. Anyway, I decided it was a good idea to get them involved before someone fell asleep. The sign game! Took a little while to get going, but it worked out alright. Brother M really helped. He had played the game before and was good at explaining the rules and such. Then afterwards he went over some planning ideas for what the troop might do. -nods- The man is a genius. ^^

Yeah, I gotta eat my words now. I'm happy. Gotta hate it when you're wrong... Anywho, I'm not going to get lazy. I'm going to see if I can confirm my new patrol leaders tonight. Oh yes, we have an ASPL now! Two more people I can look to. (both of which in Sutter Ward) Very nice!

I just have to ask the patrol leaders, get in touch with Bro M, do regular schoolwork... Not so bad. But I should probably stop hanging around here all day. Um... Eat strawberries, they're super food! Some magazine or news thing said so. ^^

Towel (in satchel), notebook (has there been a time when I haven't had one with me?), phone, Japanese symbol notes, and –WHAT THE HECK??? Um... It seems my brother has stepped on another bee... The one that starts with an A. Yeah, mom said I should remain anonymous when I write. -nods-

Uh, I'm going to go see what's up with A. He made a very funny yell (not really funny) and ran inside. Now Joe is doing something to his foot. Remember everyone. Shoes are important. Yep... uh, I gotta go... -scurries off-

No comments: