Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's quiet...

But Seminary started! Now at 6:15! Still a little upset this morning, though... I'll try strawberries.

A little better. Anyway, there were four people in Seminary today. L (ever present), Ri (the life of the party), J (surprisingly awake! Just kidding, he's good.), and of course, myself (no comment needed). So yeah, we learned about "The beginning." Of the world, of course, since there's not a beginning or ending of the bigger one. There was this great diagram Brother Bishop used. It was a circle, then he erased part of it and had the missing piece as the world. It has a beginning and end, but not the circle. Confusing, no?

Uh... I dunno what to write, but now or later I have to write a letter to some guy named Jerry. He almost drowned. He's not real.

.O¬ -le gasp-
/|
/ \


Hubert was very upset by the story. He thought the kid was going to die. He took bets–I mean guesses on it. Anyway, the kid almost died, so we weren't sure how to call it.

So I gotta do that. Then there's ALEK's. Probably scouts. Oh well, I'll see what I can do. Bye!

No comments: