Thursday, January 3, 2008

01/03/08 "So tired..."

Yeah, it fits here, so this will be short....

Temple cleaning! It was awesome! I was mostly in the basement and the attic. (Moving shelves and their contents..) It was nice. The only unfortunate thing that I might say is that deacons are not as respectful as they used to be. Here we are, a teacher and a priest, the only ones working, despite the fact that there are about six to eight deacons there. Reason? They're busy rolling around in office chairs, whacking each other with wash cloths, and going up on the roof. Charming little imps, eh? I am so glad there are only about four deacons in our ward...

But yeah, temple cleaning was great. Mostly.

I also defaced some face cards a few days ago! 'Ello there grim reaper...

Wet paint! And lots of it. That's right, we're finally working on painting the bathroom and master bedroom! The bathroom is mostly finished, but we still have some work to do in the bedroom. Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say because mom says there's a storm coming! (I hope it snows... Not likely.)

So yeah, that's it, the end, goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stormy enough for you? Please, NO SNOW! Maybe you can get them to organize a youth trip up to the snow later. Oh, but there would be deacons.

I wish that I could be home and have a storm party with you! So much to do- finish The Scarlett Letter, play games, eat cake. EAT CAKE! Thanks for reminding me! I need to call somebody. Bye!

love you!