Friday, January 25, 2008

01/25/08 More poll results...

As you might expect, I'm running a little late today... Anywho, some quick responses...

Poll:
How would you like to die if you had your choice?
Only two options were chosen.
Saving someone's life... 3/4
Doing and awesome stunt... 1/4

Well, I guess this world has hope after all... Wait... No it doesn't... All the good people die off...

Comment response:
I'd probably like a chocolate lab. The name is hardly determinable, though. I mean, it depends on the dog.

The text is acting up again...

Anyway, we painted the alters and things for the tabernacle today. They're so shiny! One problem, though. The laver got melted... I don't exactly know how, but it did. Poor thing. A little paint, and then, poof!

Um, that might be all for now. As I said before, I'm late. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"we painted the alters and things for the tabernacle today. They're so shiny! One problem, though. The laver got melted... "
Are you building a model?
If that's what you are talking about, did you use Styrofoam?