Monday, January 14, 2008

01/14/08 Freezing, throwing, and banging

For starters, the poll:
If you had super powers based on one of these animals, which animal would you most likely choose?
Hedgehog - 1
Fish - 2
Cat - 2
Monkey - 0


Wow... Fish...

So yeah, this is going to be in three parts.
Freezing!
Friday is the snow campout. YEAH!!! I love the snow...

Throwing
Cloe (is that right? o_O) is here. BIG dog. -nods- Still, a nice one. I threw a couple of tennis balls this morning and she seemed happy with that. A little lonely when you leave the room, but otherwise happy. So that is good. I'm still working on a daily schedule to follow, which is part of...

Banging!
I'm late. My homework was a little slower today. (I had to stop a few times to get dog drool off of it...) So mom, you won't be overly excited when you grade papers... I still haven't finished the Bourne Supremacy... Not good. It's due soon. Still haven't had time. Life stinks. I think I'll stay up sometime and try to powerhouse it. Complete KO for the rest of the day, but I NEED to finish it. I like it. (If I stay up long enough, I won't have to worry about getting up for seminary... Cold showers...)

That's life. Busy busy busy. I haven't packed yet. We're going to snow. I haven't packed. Smart... Bye... -walks away, trying not to punctuate the already existing bruise on forehead-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for multiple choices on the poll.

C-H-L-O-E. I think! ; )

What I am not sure I am thrilled about is planning to stay up all night.

What super powers would a hedgehog have?

Sariah said...

Stay warm and have fun on your snow trip!

Hedgehogs... hmmm, maybe you can roll into a ball and do constant sommersaults, knocking down your opponent?

Sariah said...

I just read your goals... LOL

Good luck finding that surface a great dane can't reach! And why do you want to paint your hand blue? I saw a guy on the news who was taking this medicine that turned his skin permenantly blue. He didn't stop because the other side effects were worth it. He looked kinda funny - like a huge blueberry. It would have been cool if he looked like Blue Man Group but he didn't, it was a blusih-purplish bruised looking color. :S