Tuesday, January 29, 2008

01/29/08 Something is wrong with me

I'm always tired. And late. -blasts Bourne Identity music-



Okay! Slightly better now. Sorry, Anna....

Yeah, we're making a model of the tabernacle in seminary. The other things were made of some odd wood, but the laver was a bowl. So uh... It was overwhelmed by the spirit.

Anywho.. -glances back at other comments-

Well, it was no elegant obituary, but I figured it deserved more than a passing glance.
Speaking of which, I believe his funeral will be this Saturday and I think it'll be on BYU and prodcasted to the stake centers. I think. I got an e-mail from mom, so yeah. Something like that. For more information, go to- Anywhere else...

-looks up- Yeah, I don't know very much...

Am I late? I don't think so, but I'd like to get some more exercising done before lunch. By the way, mom, I think you should be happy. I had a butter-free potatoy breakfast. With an apple. So yeah, it occurs to me that I'm getting fat. I used to be 135... Which I am not anymore... Oh well.
Healthy junk! Ooh! Bro A. told me about a really good food thing. Oatmeal + Yogurt + Berries = Good.

I tried it - berries, but whatever. He was right. One little cup and I wasn't hungry for HOURS. Then I ate dinner like mom kept telling me to.

Reorganization is good. I've finally found the right place for my beloved trenchcoat...

Anyway, that about wraps it up. See ya, er'body!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Bro. A is right - Oatmeal is a great filling breakfast! Add berries for yummy flavor (instead of syrup, brown sugar, or butter) that is still healthy. Lots of fiber - keeps you full. :) Yogurt is good but watch the sugar content. Flavored yogurts are misleading because they have so much sugar. If you have plain yogurt but add your own berries, it's much healthier. ;) But you can still have your yogurt... just watch the quantity. :)

Anonymous said...

You don't look like you are gaining weight. I don't think you have any worries there. But we do need to pay more attention to the rules of health. Eat reasonably, and certainly more veggies. Go to bed on time. Exercise. Get some fresh air. Also, perhaps amazingly, attend to things of the spirit. Spiritual and emotional health very much affect your physical health. (But I think you are pretty good there, too.) If you are doing that and still feeling tired, you need to see a doctor. I should check when you had your last check up.

For information on President Hinckley's funeral, go to lds.org.

I don't think I can REorganize as I don't think I have ever been organized. :(

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein