Saturday, December 29, 2007

12/29/07 Weekend replies

Comments:

Vancouver:
I have a question about the new poll... Is being a human (ie, yourself) not an option? Just curious before I respond to the poll. :)

Great reflective post. :)

Muncher:
Well, I was going for a sort of twenty questions sort of thing, so a human would fall under the animal category. (Curious how humans are often grouped with 'animals'.)

Thanks! (Just don't expect it every time. XD)

Thanks to you too, mom! (Ha! Thought I forgot about you, didn't you? Well think again! ^^)



Okay, so that's most of why I posted on a weekend. Questions should be answered, should they not? Also, if any of you are dying to be mineral water, just put it under other...

-yawns- I did some tests yesterday with the background image. Photoshop is nice. Annoying at times, but nice. ALL I WANT IS TO COMBINE THE LAYERS! HOW HARD IS THAT????

Yeah... I have issues.

So now that you have once again led yourself into this fascinatingly inconstant world...

You can leave now. You don't have to. But you might want to. I saw a note the other day...

Bonjour, bonjour...
Ce doit vous informer que nous nous laisserons tomber près plus tard pour voir si nous avons accompli le travail sur notre dernière visite. Tandis que nous ne doutons pas de nos capacités, il serait ignorant pour aller sans lui donner un essai final...
Les Singes

The worst part is, I don't know what they did... So yeah. You might want to run. -dashes out the door- Hedgy, make sure they don't brake anything!
. .?
#o

¬o#

Thanks, Hedge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

"ALL I WANT IS TO COMBINE THE LAYERS! HOW HARD IS THAT????"
Not hard at all.

I'd have to look at it to remember if there are other ways, but I know you can make the whole thing one layer by going to layers>flatten layers or something like that.
I like the background.

Did I miss something?
The current poll doesn't say animal, mineral - it has different animals. btw, when you said "super powers based on one of these animals" do you mean the super power would be something that animal can do?