Wednesday, January 9, 2008

01/09/08 Magnets and continued quests

'I like to say, "po-ta-toes". ;)'
Hmm, yes. I thought you might... XD

Well, I'm glad to say that using a different pen helped in my switch to cursive. Honestly though, cursive looks weird. (You can tell I still take notes in print) I'll say one thing, though. It's a whole lot easier to keep track of where you're writing when you're using cursive. ^^

Also, yesterday I found some magnets that I almost never used and began a new idea for Japanese! Holding up papers on a shelf near my bed so I can go over them before sleep. ^^ Yay magnets!

Um, nobody cares, but I've finally finished my goals for my two runescape accounts.
(For your own interests, you may want to skip this part)
Baran tarak:
70 Mining
60 Smithing
40 Crafting

Melian clan:
64 Woodcutting
44 Spectral
47 Ranged
41 Magic
37 Hitpoints
10 Defense

Yeah, pointless nonsense, but it was a nice hobby. I also have 1 mil gold coins on each for common expenses.

MOVING ON...

So yeah, that was interesting.
I'm still trying to find time to read the Bourne Supremacy... (Wow, spellchecker stopped picking up 'Bourne...') -sighs- Oh well, I guess I have a little time later today...

SNOW TRIP! Overnighter of frozen fun, here I come!
I'm thinking about bringing the wool pants that I got from the Temple Celebration. (Done thinking, I'm bringing 'em. ^^) They're pretty cool, and definitely warm enough. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it. XD

That about wraps it up. Good news to you busy people, eh? We got a look at some of your schedules last time, didn't we? Busy busy busy, and yet not too busy to read a young teenager's ranting. I'm touched...

Bye everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A young teenager of whom we are particulary fond, who is also smart, funny, and full of surprises.