Monday, January 7, 2008

01/07.2/08 LEGOS!!!

Before I eat I must speak of two things:

LEGOS: I love them so much! By them, I refer to my medieval fantasy legos. I did it! I completed the castle, then again, I thought I completed it before, but it's better now! Drawbridge, secret exit, removable second floor for easy access, and last but not least, a platform for the ballistae!

Yeah, pooling all of your accumulated lego resources into one area makes you a little crazy. Lots of little lego warriors... Plus the cottage of bliss and the lava prison. I like much.

Storm!: There was a storm. A windy storm. It knocked down trees. But not our trees. It took out a few shingles on the roof, though. We put them back up. It turns out that prayers can make the rain hold off until you can finish up the job of fixing it. Yay! So now all is good again. Um... I think that's it!

Bye!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Are you building a lego set or just creating your own castle? Cadi and I saw a lego Hogwartz on display at the RR Museum in Sac during our Thanksgiving visit. That was cool.

We're glad you survived the storm!!! :D

Anonymous said...

We survived the storm largely because of JAB's good work. Thanks guys!