Thursday, January 17, 2008

01/17/08 Inspection

Well, firstwise, we shall take a look at the comments...

In response to 01/15/08:
Not so much that, but he does have a certain appeal. He's rather fast, wouldn't you say?

Now, the pack inspection went well. I'm all set. (I took out most of my snow gear and put it in a separate bag... Now my books are in there!)

!!!!

I forgot the most awesome book EVER! -packs the BoM-


So the first signs of competence appear... I figured out what a character written on someone's boots were! Japanese for nine. Shoe size no doubt... Hurray!

Um...

BAH!!!

That was random... I have to go...


BYE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you recognized the Japanese character.

Sariah said...

So... exactly how long was this trip supposed to be? Did you get lost? Fall off a cliff? Just wondering when to expect another post. ;)