Thursday, January 10, 2008

01/10/08 Sharpening mind and blade...

Well, today, as all weekdays, was and will be filled with much enlightenment as school continues its droning goal of heightening the mind's capabilities... It occurs to me that some do not enjoy education as well as they might. The reason I say this is that I have recently been told by an online friend that they had been keeping a countdown until the end of school since December... My response to this? WHY??? To dread the end of Seminary? What poor soul could be so discouraged as to seek that dreadful day and look forward to it with such eagerness as to forsake all else? Could the void of Seminary truly make education unbearable? If so I shall not wish to think of it. School, mayhaps, takes time and effort out of our lives, but to what purpose? To further the development of our beings and to give knowledge which will help our future selves. Is that not a fair reward for the price?

-glances up- Yeah, I've been having one of those days...

So, hi everybody! I'll get to the comments first.

Concerning 01/09/08:
Okay, you lost me at the 'smart' part. Other than that small piece of complimentary dishonesty, thank you!

Yep, easy comments today. ^^

Along with school, I've been working on sharping my wonderful array of pocket knifes. Such beauty to be found in an inanimate object... Most are still dull, but I'm working on it!

I believe it's safe to say that the story I started earlier is going to be postponed. Rest assured, though. It had a section that involved a psychiatrist, so I'll like to go back to it if I can. In the meantime, I'm hoping to start another project of mine. That is, writing Phoenix Tears. I've been hoping on starting it for a while, but I've just never had time. (The story of my life, but oh well...) The sad thing is, I already know the entire plot, locations, and most of the scenes. It's just putting everything together that I'm having trouble finding time for... Anyway, that's enough of that. Let's move on, shall we?

I need to do more cleaning and sorting. I'm practically done in my room, but I could think of other places that could use attention. Also, since there will be a great dane here in a few days, I've got to make some room. -nods-

Well, that ought to be good for now. I'll be seeing you! -waves-

No comments: