Tuesday, January 8, 2008

01/08/08 Potatios... ^^

I think I like saying potatoes like that. Potatios... XD

Anywho, for starts, I'll drop the old idea for comments. (To much copying and pasting...)

Instead I'm going to try just giving post dates for the comments. 'Cause I'm lazy.


Okay, this is in response to 01/07/08
@.@ Okay, yeah. Now I'm starting to remember that. I forgot to factor 3x out first. (So it's ^, eh? Handy. -nods-)

And of course, no one in the least is surprised that -nicknames... agh... I guess since it's in the comment, it doesn't matter...- David got that. He is undoubtedly highly proficient when it comes to concepts that fry a lesser mortal's mind. Uh... yeah, he's good with numbers... Me, not so much.

01/07.2/08
Um, yeah, we survived. Mostly. Poor little trees...

Are you joking? Of course it wasn't a set. XD A set would have instructions and would not compensate pieces as much as I did... Yeah, I didn't sweat the small stuff. Using two 1x2s instead of a 1x4 never killed anybody... Plus it's nice and large. ^^ Still not the exactly right proportions, though. -sighs- Building a realistic castle is hard... Anywho, so yeah, I like it. It took a while, but I like it.

(end of responses...)

Uh, yeah... Seminary started again. Woot! Also, the agenda is working well-ish. All I have to do now is the limited writing stuff. (e.i. Japanese, PE, you get it)

That reminds me, mom, you'd better be happy. I tried you're whole, actual writing instead of printing and writing on the lines and all it got me was slowed down work and a poor, unhappy hand. Yeah, I'm using a different pen tomorrow...

So that's it for me, aside from my intentions to improve myself and finish my plans for worldly overthrow. I've got a decent plan, but the after shocks are problems. Darn governing issues. Being a dictator is no fun if you actually care about a world's success. -shakes head- See ya!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I like to say, "po-ta-toes". ;)

Anonymous said...

I like to eat "po-ta-toes."

Anna is delighted that Seminary has started again. Me, not so much. But I am proud of you for being a faithful Nephite and happy to support you in it.

I like the little cottage you made. It looks like it would be a lovely place to live.

I am happy you tried the writing thing. Every new skill (or unpracticed skill) takes, well, practice. It gets better. Keep it up.

I also like to say "choc-O-lot." My doctor wishes I were more fond of "X-her-size." Actually, so do I. Wouldn't it be wonderful if exercise were actually fun and if I had time?!!