Thursday, January 24, 2008

01/24/08 Snowy peanut butter fever...

Clouds above! The snow trip!

Hello, everyone, I've got two- three things to talk about.

Four...

Snow trip:

As many of you may have guessed or already know, the snow was not cold enough for me. I'm telling you, next time I'm going like the Hip-o...

Too hot...

Otherwise, it was fun! Very fun! With snowball fights and sledding and snowmen jumping, with snow caves and hills and all kinds of icy goodness. (More of this later)

Five...

Martin Luther King Jr. Day!- AKA Stake Temple Day
We did baptisms for the dead! Yes!

Stake youth mutual!
Interesting... Talking about scouting... Playing dodgeball... Sound familiar?

Chloe left the day I went on the campout. Big dog. Young dog. Still, a good dog. -nods-

I think if I ever got a dog, it'd be a lab... They're little.. (No offense, Chloe...)

Uh... pie is good...

Is that it? It must be...

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a good time on your trip & other activities.

btw, even though labs are smaller than danes, they are still considered big dogs by most people. Did you know that there are dogs that are so small they fit inside a tea cup? I don't know why anyone would want one of those. Labs are a good kind of dog. If you had your own labrador, what color would you want it to be and what would you name it?